St. Xavier’s school established at Palayamkottai in 1880 by Jesuit Missionary Rev. Fr. Louis Verdier S.J with the motto Veritate Lumen et Vita (Light and Life through Truth) finds a pride of place by her significant contribution to the humanity in this Oxford of South India', Palayamkottai.
The school having its permanent recognition in way back in 1898 had students coming from Ceylon, Singapore and Malaya (war evacuees) in 1941-42 onwards.
Princess Henriette, Duchess of Vendome, Belgium accepting Rs100/- the contribution of St Xavier’s School students sent from Palayamkottai in 1915 to warravaged Belgium is recorded for it’s students humanitarian works beyond the borders of the country.
The first set was sent up for the matriculation examination
The Catholic Boarding house was established.
Celebrating 125 Years
EMS HSC Arts Group
Fr. Louis Verdier, S.J. started St. Francis Xavier’s High School
The school was given permanent recognition by the Director of Public Instructions.
A hostel was started with 10 boys.
Celebrating 100 Years
Alumni Chennai Chapters
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio digni goikussimos ducimus qui to bonfo blanditiis praese. Ntium voluum deleniti atque.